17 March 2013

All That Glitters: Little Jewelry HAUL

Hey everyone! I thought I would just show you a few pretty little pieces I got at Forever 21 about a week ago. They're all gold (didn't really plan that, but I tend to be very attracted to gold jewelry in general) and as I was looking at my purchases I realized that they also all have a common theme (stripes / geometric kind of designs), which is kind of funny! I guess I was just in a certain mood that day, haha.  Anyways, I hope you all like :) Make sure you comment, and check out my YouTube Channel (I haven't put up a video in a while because my life has been INSANE but I will definitely make a point to get back on track) if you have time!





Thank you so much for checking out this post!

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment