25 July 2013

Back-to-School HAUL (Early)


Hello everybody! So I did some MAJOR shopping these last three days (my mom paid for ALL of it - SO NICE of her!) and I decided that I would show it to all of you.  Since I bought so many pieces that could work for summer and fall (and even some for winter), I decided that I would call this my "Back-to-School" Haul, because, essentially, that's what it is :) I hope you all enjoy checking these things out.  AS A FOREWARNING: these pictures aren't the best if you wanna know all the details of each item, which is why I'm also going to be posting a video on my YouTube channel very soon of this same haul (I might have to do it in two parts because there's SO MUCH).  Anyways, that's all I can say for now, I hope you enjoy!

WINDSOR

H&M

PACSUN

COTTON ON

CLAIRE'S

 FOREVER 21

ICING

Looks like that's all for now, folks! Stay tuned for the upcoming video :)

Thanks so much for checking out this post

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment