15 November 2012

Let's Talk Skincare, Ladies ;)

Hey Everyone! So I actually haven't posted on my blog in a while, which is sort of pathetic since it takes almost no time at all to do this! SO, SORRY ABOUT THAT but whatever I'm here now ;)  Anyways, THIS IS MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE!!! I have combo skin, so this stuff seems so work
I also made a video on this, which you can find on my YouTube Channel


ALRIGHT so from left to right:

1. L'Oreal "Go 360 Clean" Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser
NOTE: I usually use this one in the shower, since my face is wet ANYWAY it all works out...the little "scrublet" (haha i learned what it's called!) actually works well, and I really feel like I'm exfoliating my face and getting all of the dirt and what not off of it - DEFINITELY recommend this product

2. Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
NOTE: I honestly love this, it feels sort of like a lotion and a soap mixed together, it's so smooth on my face!  Obviously, this is for combo skin, so it balances out the oily parts and the dry parts of your face so you look more even - another definite RECOMMENDATION

3. Cotton Rounds
NOTE: yeah....these are pretty self-explanatory haha

4. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner
NOTE: I feel like toner is one of those products that doesn't work drastically enough for you to actually notice a difference, but when I thought about it, I realized that this stuff has actually made the application of my make-up a lot smoother, if that makes sense...I feel like my face is more, um, whole, i guess?  I can't really describe it, but one point I would like to make is that, although it's completely natural, witch hazel is an astringent (it's kind of hard on your skin) so if you're one of those chicas with sensitive skin I would recommend to try it in a small area first!  But anyway, I would recommend this one

BASICALLY, I LOVE MY SKIN PRODUCTS
Check out my video on my YouTube Channel if this wasn't thorough enough for you!

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment