15 November 2012

PROACTIV TRIAL!!!

Hey guys, so I decided that I would try proactiv JUST FOR YOUR BENEFIT.  In other words, I'm offering myself up to be your guinea pig (haha).  I ordered the one-month supply of this stuff, and I'll be doing weekly update videos so you guys can see/hear about RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS - 'cuz that's what it's all about, right?  ANYWAY here is the packaging and what not, just so we're all on the same page concerning the products I got in my order :)





SO OBVIOUSLY, the first two pics are unboxing-type things...the REAL-TIME GOODS are in the third and fourth pics :)

PICTURE #3:
This is sort of like a three-step system, a generic proactiv-type acne solution, and it includes (from left to right) the Renewing Cleanser, Revitalizing Toner, and Repairing Treatment

PICTURE #4:
These were the things that you were allowed to choose when you ordered the proactiv system, so (from left to right) I ordered the famous Green Tea Moisturizer, the Deep Cleansing Wash, the Refining Mask (another one of America's favorites, haha) and the Advanced Blemish Treatment

SO ANYWAYS that's everything, I'll be doing my update video this SUNDAY so stay tuned for that :)

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment