07 August 2013

Manicure: August Grapevine

Hello all! I haven't posted my manicure in a while because I've been terribly lazy (as in, I've been giving myself quick french manis for the last 2 weeks or so) and haven't had anything on my nails worth posting.  The wait is over, though! I pained my nails a dark purple with some mint on the tips, hence the "grapevine" reference, haha.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy! 




Unfortunately, my pictures didn't do the colors justice (sometimes the lighting in my house goes super funky).  The dark purple was Revlon's "Bold Sangria," and the mint was Sally Hansen's "Mint Sorbet."  Both are absolutely beautiful alone but I decided I would combine them just to switch things up a bit.  Also, the mint brightens up the purple so the manicure doesn't look too winter-y.  Anyway, that's everything :)

Thanks so much for checking out this post! I'll have 2 Haul videos posted shortly, so keep your eyes open on my YouTube channel :) 

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment