01 December 2013

The Tiniest BLACK FRIDAY HAUL

Greetings, beauties!  With the Thanksgiving festivities coming to a close, I decided that I would post my purchases from BLACK FRIDAY, although I must say that it was possibly the most pathetic shopping trip ever.  I'm not bitter about it, though - who doesn't love to save money, right?  Anyway, I got a total of four things (like I said, pathetic).  Be prepared as you scroll down, though, one of them is a bit different - a rarity, of sorts, on this blog.  I hope you all enjoy...


White Knit Sweater with Chest Detail ::: H&M ::: Original Price: $29.99 ::: Black Friday Price: $14.95
So, the weird thing is that this sweater is the only article of real clothing that I bought (I know, it's crazy), which leads me to believe that either I'm getting more picky or that the stores need to step it up and get on my level.  Anyways, I'm very glad to have bought this, because it's one of those "perfect" articles of clothing that one happens to find.  It's slightly over-sized (very flattering, not frumpy), so I was able to get a size small with a great amount of comfort.  Also, it's actually warm - functionality and style usually don't come hand-in-hand these days, but this sweater does the job.  I'm very happy with this purchase - and the PRICE :)

Mid-Calf Women's Socks ::: Active Ride Shop ::: Original Price: $6.99 each ::: Black Friday Price: 5 for $25
I absolutely love Active, although it's one of those stores that limits what I buy due to the prices (Obey, Billabong, etc? Come on, now).  SOCKS, however, are always within a jobless teenager's budget!  These are ridiculously comfortable - I have a few other pairs, usually I wear them with boots.  To be honest, I've never thought that there was such thing as a pair of quality socks until I started buying them at Active.  Seriously, get some.

 Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (Paperback) ::: Barnes & Noble Bookstore ::: $15.95
And here's that one off-beat item that I wanted to show you :)  Then again, reading exhibits intelligence, and intelligence is beautiful - so maybe it's not so offbeat on a style and beauty blog as some may think.  Anyway, I'm not sure if you all know, but I've always absolutely loved to read.  Unfortunately, because of school, I don't get the chance to read much for enjoyment anymore, but I've decided that this holiday season will be for relaxing - it will be a time for curling up with a cup of tea and a book.  I've had my eye on Never Let Me Go for quite a while now, as the phrase itself holds a deep, personal meaning for me.  Therefore, THIS will be the book for the holidays.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll even write a review...Or MAYBE I'll make this a lifestyle blog, as well ... Stay tuned ;)

And that's a wrap, lovelies!  Thank you so much for reading :)

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment