10 August 2012

A Dress I Made...Recently ;)


So this is how everything starts - with a concept drawing
My suggestion to anyone who is an aspiring designer (which I'm not sure if I am, even though I definitely want to be a part of the fashion industry) is to get your ideas out on paper - it really is nice to see things come to life like they do in your head

This is the one I actually decided to make - keep scrolling for a picture :)




FINAL DRAWING:



And after a long day of sewing...


Here's the finished product!  If you have any specific questions, comment here or contact me through my email, which I posted in the "Contact" tab above!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Please visit my YouTube Channel (which you can also access from the tab at the top of the page) and Subscribe!

Love you all
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment