05 April 2013

OOTD: The Sweater and Leggings Duo

Hey everyone! It's spring break, but the weather is not very SPRINGY yet - it's sunny in SoCal, but the temperature is not what we're used to this time of year (haha it's a bit chilly). Anyway, I just decided to wear a light, sheer sweater today to accommodate for the weather.  NOTE: In these pictures, I have platform sling-back wedges on my feet.  In reality, I wore TOMS today, but I decided to add the heel-embellishment to make this post a bit more exciting.  I hope you like it! Please comment :)



Gray Sheer Sweater: Target
Leggings: American Eagle
Wedges: Love D
Bandeau: Heavenly Couture

Curved Bar Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Claire's
Ring: American Eagle

Thanks so much for checking out this post!
Complete the cycle and look at my YouTube Channel :)

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment