05 April 2013

Manicure: Featuring "Green With Envy"

Hello everybody!  So, it's spring time and that means I am entering my pastel-phase (as always) when it comes to nail polish as well as clothing.  This is the second week in a row that I've used Maybelline's "Green With Envy" mint-green color on my ring-finger as a feature nail, and since I'm loving it so much I decided I would show all of you :) Please comment.





Ring Finger: 
Maybelline Color Show "Green With Envy" and Rimmel London's "French White Tip Pro"
Nails: Revlon ColorStay in "Coastal Surf"

AS A SIDE NOTE: Since last week's manicure was essentially the same (minus the white dots on the ring finger), I might as well tell you about it :)
LAST WEEK'S MANICURE:
Ring Finger: Maybelline New York Color Show "Green With Envy"
Nails: Revlon ColorStay in "Cafe Pink" (it's a pastel or baby-pink color - SO PRETTY)

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE:
Base Coat: Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

ANYWAYS thank you so much for checking out this post :)
Why don't you take a look at my YouTube Channel?
www.youtube.com/MsFrizzled
(don't forget to rate, comment, and subscribe)

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment