21 April 2013

OOTD: Summer Skirt and Denim

Hi everybody! So, this is just an outfit of the day (very sunday-brunch-esque, no?).  It was sunny and warm again (YAY), which is the weather that I'm used to FINALLY haha.  I hope you like! Make sure you check out my Polyvore for some collages / outfits / whatever you want to call them, which I update pretty consistently :) Thanks!

SIDE NOTE: If any of you happen to be wondering about my abrupt and prominent acquisition of a TAN (haha), I'll tell you that it's because I've moved from Basketball season to Swim season at school :) Considering practice is from 2:00-4:30pm every day (right at the height of the heat), I go from my winter-white to my summer-brown in about a week and a half.  It happens this quickly even though I wear SPF 80 on my body and SPF 100 on my face (haha) - as you all know, sunscreen is very important in preventing SKIN CANCER and other various undesirable things concerning one's epidermis.  Anyway, that's it about my tan - just thought I would address this so that nobody would think it was "tanning-bed-gone-wrong" :P









Denim Shirt: Mossimo Supply Co. (Target)
White Lace-Trim Tank: H&M
Skirt: Cooperation (Urban Outfitters)
Curved-Bar Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Claire's
Black Sandals: Merona (Target)

Nails: "Monsooner or Later" by OPI

Thanks so much for checking out this post! Check out my Polyvore and YouTube Channel for more :)

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment