12 April 2013

The Friday File: Outfit #1

ONE: "Up is where we go from here"

ONE: "Up is where we go from here" by dev-the-saltine

Hello wonderful lovelies! So, I decided that I would start a new kind of feature-thing (don't know what else to call it), which is called "The Friday File."  Basically, I'll create a new collage on my Polyvore for this collection every (okay, MOST) Fridays, and they'll all be unique and wonderful and completely available for your viewing on my profile as well as HERE on my blog :) I sincerely hope that you enjoy this outfit, because I DEFINITELY DO haha.  Anyways, thank you so much for checking out this post - how about you follow my blog (that way you'll easily be able to see these little Friday-features ALL THE TIME)? 

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment