27 December 2012

Get Ready With Me! Christmas Eve Mass

Hello lovely people!  So I was kind of debating posting this, because I know that religion is kind of a touchy subject for some people, and maybe it would be offensive in some way to post what I wore to church on Christmas Eve.  Anyway, my religion is important to me, so I'm posting this (this is not really about religion anyway, it's about an outfit, but yeah I just wanted to put in this baby disclaimer here haha).  SO here's a few pics to outline what I wore and what my face looked like, I hope you enjoy ;)

You can check out my YouTube video on this (it's way better than just looking at these pictures)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyJRnoHAwnY





PRODUCTS I USED IN MY VIDEO:
(I promised that I would post them here)

CLOTHING:
Black Dress: PacSun
Stone Necklace: Brandy Melville
Chunky Knit Cardi: Foreign Exchange
Tights: I HAVE NO IDEA
Black Bandeau: Heavenly Couture
Black Pointed Flats: H&M

MAKE-UP
FACE:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium
E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Beige
Maybelline Coverstick (Medium Skin Tone Concealer)
Maybelline Coverstick (Green Tint Blemish Concealer)
Physician's Formula Light Bronzer (and E.L.F. Kabuki Brush)

BROWS:
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Pencil in Mink Brown
Smudger Tool
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

EYES:
Stila Eyeshadow
Covergirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Basic Black
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
NYX Eyeshadow Base (Natural)
Eyelash Curler
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (Waterproof)

LIPS:
EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
Covergirl Lipstick in Rose
Mentha Organics Lip Gloss (from Bath&Body Works)

AND YEAH I THINK THAT'S IT
I hope you guys liked my video (if you watched it) and/or this blogpost!

Thanks for being here!
Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment