16 December 2012

Make-Up Look: Subtle Yet Snazzy ;)

Hey everyone! So I haven't been around in a while, and for that I am terribly sorry O_O But here's a makeup look for you (I know I don't do those usually) that's really easy to do and doesn't require too many materials or anything like that.  So here ya go! 



 Wet 'n Wild "Color Icon" Eyeliner Pencil (659C Turquoise)
I'm pretty sure this was about $1 from CVS Pharmacy 

 E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner (81160 Black)
$3 from Target
and 
CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner and Smudger (Basic Black)
$6 from CVS Pharmacy

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
$9 from CVS Pharmacy
(The label rubbed off from me using it haha)

AND THATS IT!!! Thanks for checking this out :)
Make sure you visit my YouTube Page

Love you all

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment